Quality & Safety品質と安全性
Quality management at Amino Up
In order to provide our customers with the safest and best-quality products, we operate quality control and assurance programs complying with international standards.
— Quality & Safety Policy
- Contribute to society by providing safe and trustworthy products to consumers
- Operate a standardized quality and safety management system and improve its effectiveness continuously.
- Comply with laws and regulatory requirements, and exchange information on food safety with business partners for mutual understanding.
- Educate all of our employees regarding the importance of hygiene management, and aim to enhance their knowledge of food safety.
Introduction of Quality Management Systems
— ISO 9001:2015
We operate our quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2015.
— ISO 22000:2005
We operate our food safety management system certified to ISO 22000:2005 base on HACCP, the hazard analysis critical control point.
— GMP for Dietary Supplements
We manufacture our products at our facilities certified to GMP for dietary supplement by Japan Health and Nutrition Food Association.
There are three main objectives in GMP:
- To prevent human error during the manufacturing processes
- To prevent the contamination and degradation of products
- To aim for homogenization of every product
We achieve the three objectives mentioned above by creating appropriate frameworks implementing operational management from the receipt of raw materials, to the distribution of the final product. Our framework covers both ‘software’ systems, such as quality analysis and quality control, and ‘hardware’ systems, such as the utilization of appropriate buildings, facilities, culturing tanks, machines, and so on. This framework allows us to make sure that all products we manufacture are always of the highest possible quality.